|September 30, 2023
|Wasteland Festival Grounds
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
We are returning to Wasteland this year! We will be performing the final slot of the festival on Saturday, September 30, 2023.
Festival lineup here: https://www.wastelandweekend.com/entertainment2023
Wasteland Weekend is a 5-day post-apocalyptic party in the Mojave desert in the California wastelands.
Costumes are required and you must be at least 18 years old at the time of the event to attend.
Wasteland Weekend provides camping space, a 360-degree post-apocalyptic environment, entertainment and activities, vendors, and basic facilities.
Some things you can expect at Wasteland Weekend 2022:
- Live bands
- Fire performances
- Costume contest and post-apocalyptic swimsuit contest
- Photo shoots
- Wasteland radio station and post office
- Immersive missions and quests
- Movie theatre / film festival
- Dance and burlesque performers
- Complimentary makeup and hair makeovers at the Wasteland Body Shop
- The Atomic Cafe – A donation driven bar where no one has to pay for a drink
- Bounty hunting games
- Post-Apocalyptic robot battles and RC car races
- Crafting Workshops
- Tribe-run night clubs
- Jugger: the team-based bloodsport of the future
- Car shows and vehicle parade featuring the world’s largest gathering of Wasteland cars
- Themed vendors offering food, goods, and services for sale in Bartertown
All tickets allow entry (with ins and outs) for all five days. We do not sell single day tickets. There are NO additional fees for parking, RVs or camping.
We will have an attendance cap in place for this year, and we do expect tickets to sell out prior to the event as it has in previous years.
Please note: TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE GATE regardless of whether or not the event sells out.
LOCATION: The event will be in the same location as last year, our permanent home in the desert, outside California City (technically in Edwards, CA). The street address for the location may not show up properly in all maps apps, so it’s best to consult the “MAPS” page at https://www.wastelandweekend.com/maps .
TICKETS TO THIS EVENT ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.